Salary: Up to £21.50 per hour
Location: Barnet, Enfield, North London
Do you want to help people with Learning Disabilities access their local community? Want to help them gain confidence? Life-skills? To socialise and make new friends?
If you answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Learning Disabilities Support Workers to join us here at The Inclusion Project, South Bedfordshire. Whether you would like to work Full Time, Part Time or even maybe Evenings or Weekends, we would like to hear from you.
We also cover a wide range of locations and are looking to recruit across Harpenden, Barnet, St Albans, Royston, Stevenage, Hatfield, Enfield, and more.
The Inclusion Project is a multi-award-winning innovative initiative that promotes a healthy, social and active lifestyle for adults with Learning Disabilities including, but not limited to: ADHD; Asperger and Autism Spectrum Disorder; Cerebral Palsy; Down Syndrome; Epilepsy; Fragile X; Global Development Delay; Williams Syndrome, and more. The emphasis is for Participants to be included into the local community.
· Pay up to £20.00 an hour
· Flexible, fun working days
· Training and development
· Little paperwork: Digital communications and record keeping
· Joining an award winning Learning Disabilities organisation
· To provide community based activity opportunities for Adults with Learning Disabilities
· To facilitate the development of social interaction, friendship and community social inclusion for Adults with Learning Disabilities
· To offer an outstanding quality of Adult Social Care for our individuals, their families and communities
· To empower our individuals to demonstrate social progressions through target setting, leading to social up-skilling
8 hour day sessions
4 hour evening sessions
Full and part time available.
· Social Care: 3 years (required)
· Driving: 2 years (required)
· Excellent communication skills; is caring; safety / risk aware; responsive; effective; reliable; punctual; organised; has flexibility; adaptability; resilience and initiative
· Has passion and enthusiasm to maintain The Inclusion Project’s outstanding and innovative quality standards of care, mission statement and values
· Has the ability to build rapport and negotiate, and to develop life-skills with our Participants
· Willing to learn new skills and to develop current knowledge.
If you feel you would make a good addition to our team, apply today and our recruitment team will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Copyright © 2017-2022 The Inclusion Project Ltd and The Inclusion Project Franchising Ltd - All Rights Reserved. Company Number: 10121567 and 10709240 - Registered Trademark - UK00003222811 and UK00003210712 - VAT Registration Number: 294662661
The Inclusion Project Ltd & Franchising Ltd