The Inclusion Project Terms and Conditions are below for your reference.
Your consent to our Service Provision Terms and Conditions are agreed to in The Inclusion Project Online Joining Form and by accepting your booking confirmation. Please read them through so that you are aware of our Terms and Conditions of Service Provision.
This page will always show the most recent version of our Terms and Conditions, so please check back if you are unsure of anything, or email email@example.com or contact your Area Manager.
The Inclusion Project is the trading name for The Inclusion Project Limited – Company Number – 10121567; and The Inclusion Project Franchising Limited – Company Number – 10709240; operated by Simon Jackson-Turner.
These terms and conditions apply to The Inclusion Project Limited and The Inclusion Project Franchising Limited, which we refer to as ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’:
1. Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
3. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
4. These terms and conditions apply to any site under our control and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
5. Copyright in the material is owned by us, and/or our content suppliers. We have made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without our prior written consent or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should we receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, we will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. We will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
7. Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
8. A licence is required to use our Intellectual Property, including The Inclusion Project name and logo. We shall consider such requests at our sole discretion. To request a licence please email email@example.com
9. Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from The Inclusion Project Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
12. Unless otherwise requested, by posting messages on any Inclusion Project Site (or platform i.e. social media), external review platform or discussion board you are granting a license for us to reproduce these comments on any other part of the Site and in any other publications.
13. Where/if you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant us the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
14. By submitting your contribution to us you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify us against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
15. We have right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
16. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
17. We do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
18. While we endeavor to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017-2021 The Inclusion Project Ltd and The Inclusion Project Franchising Ltd - All Rights Reserved. Company Number: 10121567 and 10709240 - Registered Trademark - UK00003222811 and UK00003210712 - VAT Registration Number: 294662661
The Inclusion Project Ltd & Franchising Ltd